Sunday, August 17, 2014

Week 29 ( and 3 days) pregnancy update!

 I am officially 29 weeks and 3 days pregnant today!
Yay! I can't believe I am already INTO my 30th week! 

New with baby! :
According to What To Expect
 
Killian is the size of a small cabbage, weighing about 3lbs, and measuring about 17 inches! 
His eyes can open :)
His brain is building neurons.
Muscles and lungs are continuing to mature
He can taste and respond to pain 
and his milk teeth have developed under the gums! 


New with me! :

Very tired, I feel like I could sleep 4 times a day.
Sorry for the TMI, but painful gas and constipation. Sometimes it makes me nervous because of how sharp the pains are, I seriously think I'm going into labor. 
Overly emotional!
I noticed that just walking., my muscles become very sore and tired. ( as well as making me tired haha)
I definitely keep getting leg cramps and foot cramps. Leg cramps more when I'm waking up from sleeping, but my toes will cramp and random parts of the day.
My back has been hurting. But more of a dull ache. No sharp pains whatsoever there.
Swelling! Legs and feet. :( sometimes they become almost 3 times the size. 
Only things making me sick food wise is Mexican food, which might sound normal but not for me.
Heartburn at the most random times!
Round ligament pain.
Thirsty all the time!

General pressure and also uncomfortable. 
Which I'm sure is normal at this point, I heard it only gets worse from here on out but its all for Killian which definitely makes this all okay :) 

 The video will be posted Tuesday! 

<3 Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment