Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sick with a cold and pregnant.

Oh wow. I didn't think it would be this bad. I couldn't sleep and my throat feels like someone burned it. I'm so drained today I feel absolutely useless. When I was in my first trimester I did have a, well what seemed like, a perpetual cold. It takes me a really long time to get over them. Months at a time which I can thank to diabetes :) 
My second trimester, I believe I was just getting over one from the first. And I didn't get ANY cold after that. With the exception of the normal pregnant runny and stuffed up nose, I never had anything like this. 
Last night at about 7pm I started to feel a tickle in my throat. There it was. My warning sign. I knew I was getting one. I just thought maybe it wouldn't be as bad. Who was I kidding?! 
This is the WORST I've felt! I honestly thought this would get a little easier. I mean I know there are many discomforts in your third trimester but I was like at least I don't have a cold on top of this. Damn it! I jinxed myself!
I don't even know what to do. I'm uncomfortable from the pregnancy, and now this. Any suggestions? Anyone else have a major cold this close to due day? I'm just really hoping this doesn't linger on through arrival day. Anyone who has experience with this please let me know!

-Molly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment